Good Grief! It’s Christmas!
The 2019 Christmas Parade will be held on Friday, December 6, 2019, at 6:30 pm
Participating in the Parade:
- Free to enter
- Parade line up will begin 5:30 pm at the old Comanche School (Rio Street)
- Parade route is east on Dickinson Blvd then south on Main Street.
- Candy, small soft toys, and other items to be thrown to spectators are welcome and encouraged.
- If driving a vehicle (defined as any motorized vehicle that has an engine, including go-carts, four-wheelers, etc.), all participants that are driving must be of legal driving age and possess a valid driver’s license. The primary driver MUST supply their driver’s license number when registering. Any additional drivers must also supply their license numbers.
- There will be trophies awarded in the folloing categories
- Best Walking
- Best Driving/Float (motorized)
- Best Riding (non-motorized)
- Best Overall
- Registration deadline is 12 pm (noon), Thursday, December 5, 2019.
- No Santa Clauses will be allowed in the parade, as we already have our official Santa riding in the parade
- Santa will return to the Chamber of Commerce following the parade to light the community tree and have free pictures.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Contact the Chamber to inquire about last-minute entries
To enter, complete the form below, or you may print a paper registration form and bring it to the Chamber of Commerce.
Click here to download the printable form.