Season of Hope
The 2020 Christmas Parade will be held on Friday, December 4, 2020, at 6:30 pm
Participating in the Parade: Please make note of the COVID 19 RULES
- Free to enter
- Parade line up will begin 5:30 pm at the old Comanche School (Rio Street)
- Parade route is east on Dickinson Blvd then south on Main Street.
- Candy, small soft toys, and other items to be thrown/given to spectators are NOT ALLOWED for the 2020 Parade
- If driving a vehicle (defined as any motorized vehicle that has an engine, including go-carts, four-wheelers, etc.), all participants that are driving must be of legal driving age and possess a valid driver’s license. The primary driver MUST supply their driver’s license number when registering. Any additional drivers must also supply their license numbers.
- There will be trophies awarded in the following categories
- Best Walking
- Best Driving/Float (motorized)
- Best Riding (non-motorized)
- Best Overall
- Registration deadline is 12 pm (noon), Thursday, December 3, 2020.
- No Santa Clauses will be allowed in the parade, as we already have our official Santa riding in the parade
- No more TEN people will be allowed on each float. If float riders are not of the same household, all must wear masks.
- Spectators should remain in their vehicles during parade
To enter, complete the form below, or you may print a paper registration form and bring it to the Chamber of Commerce.
Click here to download the printable form.