Ambassadors are the volunteer division of the Chamber made up of representatives of Chamber members that work to promote awareness of important events and significant occasions in the life of our community. They join organizations and businesses in celebration of milestones and are the powerhouse workforce behind making Chamber events possible. They are also the spokespeople for the Chamber and business community in Fort Stockton.
Chamber Ambassadors meet on the second Tuesday monthly at 12 noon at the Chamber of Commerce
Working together to make Fort Stockton the SHINING STAR OF TEXAS
Are you interested in becoming an Ambassador? Please contact the Chamber of Commerce!
Membership Eligibility and Duties:
- Must be a member in good standing of the Chamber.
- Must acquire an ambassador uniform. (Ambassador shirt)
- Must be in good standing with the Ambassadors.
- Serve as goodwill representatives for Fort Stockton and it’s Chamber at out-of-town Chamber banquets or other out-of-town special events.
- Help maintain and grow Chamber membership
- Serve on at least one Chamber committee and attend 50 percent of all the scheduled events for the Chamber.
How can Ambassadors assist your business or organization?